Emily Ratajkowski accuses photographer Jonathan Leder of sexual assault


 


The episode dates back to 2012, when the American model and actress posed for a photo shoot in lingerie, which was held right in Leder's home.


The photographer, accused of sexual assault, professes himself innocent, calling Ratajkowski's statements false and childish, who instead mounted the case to obtain media visibility and publicity.


The fact remains that the photos of that shooting were published 4 years later without the consent of the model who already boasts 26 million followers on Instagaram.


The supermodel recounts meeting Leder 8 years ago: "The more disinterested she seemed, the more I wanted to prove myself worthy of her attention. I knew that impressing these photographers was an important part of building a good reputation." Adding that there were two children in the house, a presence that reassured her in that circumstance, as well as her make-up artist.


After the first shoot, she and Leder would have dinner together: "I made sure I didn't eat too much, while Jonathan silently filled my glass and I continued to drink". After raising her elbow a little, he would suggest that she pose naked: "The moment I dropped my clothes, part of me dissociated. I began to float. I looked at myself from the outside, while I settled on the bed. " Later the makeup artist walked away and at that point the violence would be consummated.


“I instinctively brought my hand to his wrist and pulled his fingers out of me forcefully. I didn't say a word. He jumped up and rushed silently up the stairs into the darkness. I never told anyone what happened, and I tried not to think about it, ”concludes the model.

Comments