Lady Gaga inspires with a giant billboard: "We all deserve happiness"





 Lady Gaga is a force of nature. Her latest project, "Chromatica", was born from a moment of pain for the singer, a dark period in her life. When everything seems to be lost, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel, just find the strength to go on and believe it until the end.


This is the message that the artist wanted to launch to everyone, hanging a billboard in Los Angels where he expresses thought in a huge way. An inspiring message useful for all people who are facing a difficult moment in their existence.


Here are the words of the singer: "I wrote this album when I was sad. I wrote this album when I was angry. I wrote poems about fear and I asked my poems to sing. I felt something from above that I had never heard before - to go on, to keep breathing, to know that each verse was a step forward, that each melody was a gift. Chromatica was a dream that I had and it became real. Art has always taught me something. taught me to dance my way through pain. Pain can improve, music is my faith. Music is my religion. People are my god. I am here to serve the world and inspire as many people as possible to rejoice despite the circumstances. We all deserve happiness. We are all worth it. Sometimes it takes patience and fortitude to recognize our own strength. This is Chromatica "





Comments